- Prairie Rehabilitation will be a leader in rehabilitation and wellness. Through a steadfast quest for excellence, we will have a positive impact in the lives of those we serve.
- Faith / Integrity / Team / Collaboration / Lifelong Learning / Compassion / Excellence
PHILOSOPHY OF PATIENT CARE
Founded in 1995, Prairie Rehabilitation is locally owned by therapists. Our practice has grown with additional locations and services being added throughout the years, yet our commitment to Strive for Excellence in Rehabilitation and Wellness has remained. Our core philosophy of patient care is Individualized “Patient First” care in a collaborative environment which fosters genuine caring for each patient. When combined with utilizing the utmost clinically proven and current concepts in rehabilitation, our patients achieve extraordinary results. We view it as an honor to be entrusted with assisting each individual patient regain their way of life.
PATIENT FIRST - IT'S ABOUT YOU
- Effort and commitment – We will go the extra mile for you in order to find the best way to help you achieve results and restore your way of life. We will pursue a solution that empowers you to reach your personal well-being goals.
- Education and clinical expertise- We are committed to building our knowledge and skills incorporating the most clinically proven and current rehabilitation concepts.
- Collaboration – We recognize that as individuals, we may not have all of the right answers, but as a collaborative and interactive team we more often do. At Prairie Rehabilitation our therapists frequently consult with one another to find the best treatment and achieve the best results for you.
- Individualized – We provide hands on care for each patient we serve. We constantly evaluate and re-evaluate your needs and response at each treatment session to best direct your care as a building block for subsequent sessions. We work with you to find the root cause of your symptoms.
- Communication – We listen to our patients. The information you share augments your therapist’s clinical assessment and assists your therapist to identify the best treatment plan and treatment progression. We educate our patients on their injury or dysfunction so they better understand underlying causes and the significance of their treatment goals. We empower each patient to take an active role in their recovery.
They were gentle, kind, extremely knowledgeable and got me where I needed to be every week. When I started the first day which was five days after surgery, I thought I was never going to make it and they would think I was a big loser. It was just the opposite. They made me feel comfortable and explained everything in great detail and told me exactly what to expect. I thank them for pushing me and making it such a pleasant experience.
The care over the last several weeks have improved my life and health to where I can “live” again and I really appreciate the care!!!
They are very personal, compassionate and caring. They made my therapy, though sometimes uncomfortable, they made it enjoyable. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a physical therapist!
I was very much impressed with the people and equipment available. The therapists, kept me going and motivated. I really needed that. The team communicated well, we all had the same goals.